Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2 of school

Today was Will's second day at the Montessori school...he did much better today! He actually did some work and ate his lunch. He did get upset because there were some other children and parents visiting today so when the parent would leave he would cry...but he calmed himself down! (That's a big step for him, he's always had someone to help him calm down.) He was only there half a day, so tomorrow will be another big step...nap time at school! He will be sleeping on a nap mat instead of a crib... this will be a first! He will be there all day while I'm at work (7:30-5:15), I'm sure he'll be tired tomorrow night.


My grandmother is still hanging in there...they moved her out of ICU and into a regular room. My brother flew in today and I'll pick my little sister up at 2AM tonight (she was on a church trip), so they will go down to the hospital tomorrow (it's about 3 hours from where we live)...maybe she's just haning on for them, who knows, but I think this waiting game is the hardest thing!

1 comment:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

I can't wait to hear more about your experience with Montessori school! If the money works out that's what we want to put Lucy in down the road.

Thanks for following me, I'm following you back now too!

I'm sorry about your grandmother. We've been dealing with similar things here and the waiting game is very difficult.