Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

So today was my first day back to work in 5 days...oh how I enjoyed my time off with my little man! I have a lot of catching up to do at work now, but I'm already halfway done. There was quite a bit of drama today at work...well there is most days (I work in a department of 50 some odd women...and 2 men, so there's always drama), boy was I glad when 5:00PM hit!

Well on a different note, today was Will's first full day at school. He was upset this morning when his teacher came to get him out of the car because I had taken away his blankie (they are not allowed to have them at school because it's considered a pacifier)...he loves his blankie! His teacher sent me a note home that said he cried quite a bit this morning, but when he wasn't crying he was enjoying walking around the room looking at everything. He slept until 1:45, they lay down at 12:30, and they said he laid down pretty easily. My trick for that...we have 2 of his beloved blankie so one is sent to school as his "cover" for naptime. He also came home with a bump on his head...with no explanation for that, so I will ask about that in the morning because it's a pretty big bump. So I think overall he had a pretty good day today...although when we got in the car he started saying "eat, eat, eat", then about 1/2 mile from home he started saying "night, night", poor baby I guess he was hungry and tired after a long day of learning!

P.S. My grandmother is still hanging in there...this waiting really sucks! I honestly hoped it would be a quick journey, but I guess she wasn't quite ready to go. My mom and 2 aunts are basically sitting with her in a regular hospital room...waiting for hours on end.

No comments: